Join us to our FREE seminar Positive interaction with law enforcement while armed in Kingman.
1-hour FREE Seminar Sponsored by Zanna Coffee
The Organic Coffee to Enjoy Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness www.ZannaCoffee.com
This 1-hour informative Seminar teaches gun owners in the State of Arizona how to interact with Law Enforcement, in different scenarios, in a positive way. It also informs you of our Arizona State and Federal laws.
1) Right Attitude, Freedom and Responsibility
2) Gun Safety Rules and Beyond
3) Know your State and Federal Laws: who can carry legally in Arizona
4) Open Carry vs Concealed Carry; Why CCW?
5) Places where to carry and where not to carry in Arizona
6) Body Language, Personal Appearance and Behaviour
7) Alcohol and Guns
8) Interaction on Foot (practical scenario)
9) Private Property and Posted Signs
10) Interaction in the Vehicle: State and Federal Laws (practical scenario)
11)Aftermath if you have to use a gun for self-defense: what to do when officers arrive
12) Legal Display of a Firearm vs Brandishing
13) Domestic Violence, False Report, Coming to your door
14) Fourth Amendment, Under Arrest, Detained
15) Cost of Legal Defense, how to be ready
16) Final considerations. Questions and Answers.
Copyright © 2018 Kingman Force on Force - All Rights Reserved.