The 12-hour course objective is to educate responsible gun owners in the Fundamentals of Self-Defense with any handgun in realistic scenarios, creating the correct and safe way to continue your training at home.
We recommend taking the Arizona Concealed Carry Class first, so you will already know other fundamentals of self-defense like “Combat Mindset”, “Level of Awareness”, and the legal aspects of carrying and using a gun for self-defense.
Curriculum by Gianluca Zanna AZ DPS Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Handgun Instructor, NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor, NRA Certified Self Defense Inside the Home Instructor, NRA Certified Self Defense Outside the Home Instructor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, Refuse to be a victim Certified Instructor, Distinguished Graduated at Frontsight Nevada Firearms Institute, Qualified Rifleman with the Army Qualification test, UTM Certified Instructor.
The “Combat Handgun For Self-Defense” Class includes free PDF Curriculum and access to FREE onLine videos to continue your training at home.
1) Gun Safety and Range Safety Rules (classroom)
2) Terminology (classroom)
3) How to Holster and Carry any Gun (classroom)
4) How to Grip any Gun (classroom)
5) How to Check the condition of any Gun (classroom)
6) How to Load and Unload any Gun (classroom)
7) How to Index and Carry the Magazine/Speedloader (classroom)
8) Ready Position (classroom)
9) Shooting Stances (classroom)
10) Dominant Eye (classroom)
11) The 3 Secrets of Marksmanship (classroom)
12) Trigger Reset and Follow Through (Range)
13) Presentation from the Holster Concealed and Open Carry (Range)
14) After Action Drill - 360 scanning (Range)
15) Emergency Reload - Tactical Reload - Speed Reload (Range)
16) How to clear Malfunctions Type 1 - Type 2 - Type 3 (Range)
17) Controlled Pair and Failure to Stop (Range)
18) Ragged Hole Drill (Range)
19) Shooting Drills: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 yards - Failure to Stop (Range)
20) Dry Fire Drills (Range)
21) Reading your Target (Range)
12 hour course divided into 3 lessons, each less is 4 hours - Buy the whole course for just $149
Prepay and it's just $99.00
Only 10 seats available
Requirements: Over 18 - Eye protection - Ear Protection (electronic preferred) - Baseball Cap - Dedicated holster compression retention positioned at 3 o'clock outside the belt - Concealment for class - Magazine pouch – Spare magazines, at least 2 - 250 rounds (no reloads) - Water and snack - No alcohol before or during the class - No single action revolvers - Medications or medical conditions will be asked before the class - No Ammunition in the room - Unloaded gun must be kept in the holster and checked before entering the room. Range fees are not included
Schedule: The first 3 Fridays of each month. Class starts at 8:00 AM
From the holster deliver 2 rounds into center mass shooting from the hip Then Step Back and deliver a failure to stop in to eye socket area (simulating the opponent has a body armor). All that in about 1.5 seconds or so by Gianluca Zanna, chief firearms instructor at Kingman Force on Force
Copyright © 2018 Kingman Force on Force - All Rights Reserved.