Welcome to our AR 15 Rifle for home defense at Kingman Force on Force where we offer the best and most realist Rifle Training in Kingman. After testing and researching we believe that the AR15 Rifle is probably the best firearm for home defense. Please read the 7 reasons here.
We have created a 12 hour course The “AR15 Rifle Home Defense Course” that includes free PDF Curriculum and access to FREE on Line videos to continue your training at home.
1) Moral and Ethical use of Deadly Force (Classroom)
2) Why the AR15 Rifle is the best home defense tool (7 reasons) (Classroom)
3) Gun Safety Rules (Classroom)
4) Home Safety Issues: over penetration, cover vs concealment, unauthorized persons, best ammunition for your rifle (Classroom)
5) Home Preparedness Plan: Securing Entrances, Lights, Safe Room, Gear (light, cell phone, emergency kit, vest, communication, ear protection, eye protection, vest, water), Emergency plan, 911 Call, When Police arrive (classroom)
6) How to Storage and Deploy the AR 15 (Classroom)
7) The AR 15 Rifle: Parts, How it works (load, unload, chamber check, safety), How to modify it for home defense (flash-hider, sling, light, red dot) (Classroom)
8) Fundamental: Stances: Standing, Kneeling, Squat, Behind Cover, Behind wall. (Classroom)
9) How to Zero the AR15 for your Home (point of aim and point of impact) (Range)
10) Sight Alignment vs Point Shooting, Sight Picture, Trigger Control, Breathing (do you really care?) (Range)
11)Controlled pair (why 2 is better than 1), Trigger Reset, Speed Shooting, Shot Placement, 50% Rule, Fight how you Train, Train how you Fight (Range)
12) Emergency Reload, Tactical Reload (Range)
13) Malfunction Type I, II and III (Range)
14) Facing Multiple Attackers (Airsoft)
15) Close Contact/Retention (Airsoft)
16) Failure to Stop (Range)
17) Basic Cleaning and Assembly (Classroom)
18) Shoot ambidextrous and how to transition (Range)
19) Shooting Drills: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 25 yards - Failure to Stop (Range)
20) Reading your Target (Range)
21) Dry Practice Drills (Classroom)
22)Combat Mindset – Level of Awareness Graduation (Classroom)
12 -Hour Course: 1 hour class is $20 each; If you pay in advance, the Entire 3-lesson course 4 hours each class (total of 12 hours) is just $149!
Requirements: Over 18 - Eye protection - Ear Protection (electronic only) - Baseball Cap - Fully functional Factory AR15 with Stock and no custom internal or external modifications – Sling – 200 rounds (no reloads, no AP)
Water and snack - No alcohol before or during the class - Medications or medical conditions will be asked before the class No Ammunition in the room - Range fees are included
Copyright © 2018 Kingman Force on Force - All Rights Reserved.